More and more women are gradually making their way into positions of power in the workplace. Taking this course will empower you to more fully explore your virtues as a potential leader while looking at various examples of powerful women, and conducting exercises to enhance your skills.
What to expect from this course:
- At the end of this course you will understand a brief history and evolution of women and leadership.
- You will recognize leadership barriers, how to handle them, and use them to create benefits.
- You will know about social and emotional intelligence, and self-awareness.
- You will be able to develop a basic vision and brand for your leadership and understand essential leadership skills.
- You will also examine decision making and create a workplace philosophy statement and action plan.